All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive analysis of economic transition between the later Roman empire and Charlemagne's reigne.
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1
- PrizesWinner of Haskins Medal 2005 and Gyorgi Ranki Biennial Prize 2003. Short-listed for British Academy Book Prize 2002.
- Author(s)Michael McCormick
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 maps
- Weight2000 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine66 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.14
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £14.30Trending at £16.70
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.