All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummarises the policies, issues and crises that brought Europe to war in 1914 --Provided by the publisher.
- Author BiographyGordon Martel is Emeritus Professor of History at the University of Northern British Columbia and Adjunct Professor of History at the University of Victoria. He is a leading authority on war, empire and diplomacy, and his publications include studies on the origins of modern wars, imperialism and diplomacy. A founding editor of The International History Review, he is also Editor-in-Chief of the Encyclopedia of War and the Encyclopedia of Diplomacy. His most recent book is The Month that Changed the World: July 1914.
- Author(s)Gordon Martel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSeminar Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.