All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of the convents, asylums, and laundries that once comprised the Magdalene institutions. Examining the laundries within the context of a growing world capitalist economy, this work argues that the process of colonization, and of defining a national image, determined the nature and longevity of the Magdalene Laundries.
- Author BiographyRebecca Lea McCarthy is a professor of humanities at Kaplan University. She lives in Tacoma, Washington.
- Author(s)Rebecca Lea McCarthy
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note22 photographs, notes, bibliography, index
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.