All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes thousands of species of ornamental shrubs, their hybrids and cultivars in alphabetical order. The emphasis is on the use of shrubs in the garden and the author offers advice on key points such as size, scent, colour of flower, flowering season, autumn colour and propagation.
- Author BiographyGraham Stuart Thomas is one of the sixty-three holders of the Victoria Medal for Honour. He has been awarded the Veitch Memorial Medal by the Royal Horticultural Society as well as their Gold Medal for his paintings and drawings, and the Dean of Hole Medal by the National Rose Society. In 1975 he was awarded the Order of the British Empire for his work over three decades supervising the restoration of National Trust Gardens.
- Author(s)Graham Stuart Thomas
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication18/06/1992
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/06/2005
- Content Note32 b&w and 32 colour photographs, bibliography, index
- Weight1441 g
- Width160 mm
- Height53 mm
- Spine255 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £6.99Trending at £7.12
- £5.20Trending at £7.49
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
- £20.77Trending at £30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.