Consider these sponsored items
- £7.82Free postage
- £9.11Was:£11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of a woman who must choose between revenge and mercy when she encounters the doctor who subjected her to dangerous medical experiments in a New York City Jewish orphanage --Amazon.com.
- Author BiographyKim van Alkemade was born in New York. Her creative nonfiction has appeared in literary journals including Alaska Quarterly Review, So to Speak, and CutBank. She teaches writing at Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Kim van Alkemade
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight308 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.96
- £7.75Trending at £9.01
- £7.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.10Trending at £7.98
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £10.20Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.