All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrson Welles's Last Movie is an account of the strange and often brilliant production of what has been called the greatest home movie that no one has ever seen. It's the story of a film that began with art imitating life and morphed into a tale of life imitating art.
- Author BiographyJOSH KARP is a journalist and writer who teaches at Northwestern University. His first book, A Futile and Stupid Gesture, won best biography of 2006 at both the Independent Publisher Book Awards and the Midwest Book Awards. Karp is also the author of Straight Down the Middle. His writing has appeared in Salon, The Atlantic, and Vanity Fair, among others. He lives in Glencoe, Illinois, with his family.
- Author(s)Josh Karp
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Note8 illustrations, 8 page colour photograph insert
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.