All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionFrom sermons and clerical reports to personal stories of faith, this book features translated primary documents that reveals the lived experience of Orthodox Christianity in 19th- and early 20th-century Russia.
- Author BiographyHeather J. Coleman is Associate Professor and Canada Research Chair in Imperial Russian History in the Department of History and Classics at the University of Alberta. She is author of Russian Baptists and Spiritual Revolution, 1905-1929 (IUP, 2005) and editor (with Mark Steinberg) of Sacred Stories: Religion and Spirituality in Modern Russia (IUP, 2005).
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note9 b&w illus., 2 maps
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byHeather J. Coleman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.