All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.61Trending at £10.00
- £6.48Trending at £7.82
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £23.44Trending at £39.90
- £21.48Trending at £28.89
- £11.85Trending at £15.14
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays collected in this volume represent an ecumenical and interdisciplinary engagement with the numerous factors that have come to comprise the multiple and often ambivalent contours of Eastern Christian attitudes towards an ambiguous, multiform, and ever-changing West.
- Author BiographyGeorge E. Demacopoulos is Fr. John Meyendorff & Patterson Family Chair in Orthodox Christian Studies at Fordham University. His most recent books are Gregory the Great, The Invention of Peter, and Five Models of Spiritual Direction in the Church. Aristotle Papanikolaou is Archbishop Demetrios Chair in Orthodox Theology and Culture at Fordham University. His most recent books are The Mystical as Political: Democracy and Non-Radical Orthodoxy and Being with God: Trinity, Apophaticism and Divine-Human Communion.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleOrthodox Christianity and Contemporary Thought
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAristotle Papanikolaou,George E. Demacopoulos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.