All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly illustrated book effectively simplifies the intricate principles of biomechanics for orthopaedic trainees.
- Author BiographyShahbaz S. Malik, MRCS, MSc is a Specialty Registrar in Orthopaedics in the West Midlands Deanery, UK. Sheraz S. Malik, MRCS, MSc is an editorial board member of the Journal of Trauma and Treatment.
- Author(s)Shahbaz S. Malik,Sheraz S. Malik
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note459 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.