CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionNow for the first time in full color, The Orvis Fly-Fishing Guide appears in a completely revised and updated edition that solidifies its place as the flagship title of the Orvis books. A best-selling, fully illustrated, and comprehensive book, this large-format volume has been required reading for every angler for the past two decades.
- Author BiographyTom Rosenbauer, who has also written The Orvis Guide to Reading Trout Streams, works in Manchester, Vermont, as vice president of marketing at Orvis.
- Author(s)Tom Rosenbauer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleOrvis
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Out-of-print date11/04/2017
- Content Notefull colour photographs throughout
- Weight57 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementCompletely revised and updated with over 400 new color photos and illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.