All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.00
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £14.52Trending at £18.62
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
About this product
- Author(s)Farhana Akter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/1920
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight861 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsCardiovascular exam. Peripheral arterial exam. Peripheral venous exam. Respiratory. Respiratory exam. Abdominal exam. Digital rectal examination. Groin/hernia exam. Ophthalmology. Fundoscopy. Neurology. Cranial nerve. Upper limb. Lower limb. Gait and co-ordination. Otolaryngology/head and neck. Ear exam. Nose exam. Examination of thyroid lump. Dermatology. Lesion. Examination of a lump. Breast. Examination of the breast. Obstetrics. Examination of the pregnant abdomen. Orthopaedics. Hand. Shoulder. Knee. Hip. Life support. Basic life support. Advanced life support. Advanced trauma life support. Cardiovascular. Blood pressure measurement. Ankle brachial pressure index (ABPI). ECG set up. Venepuncture. Cannulation & intravenous drip set up. Cannulation and syringe driver set up. Respiratory. Peak flow. Inhaler technique. Nebuliser administration. Abdominal. Male catheterisation. Nasogastric tube insertion. Suturing. Scrubbing for theatre. Gynaecology. Speculum and cervical smear test. Cardiovascular/respiratory. Chest pain. Irregular heartbeat. Haemoptysis. Leg swelling. Abdominal pain. Haematuria. Weight gain. Neurology. Seizure. Headache. Psychiatry. Low mood. Elated mood. Deliberate Self-harm. Psychosis. Post-traumatic stress disorder. Anxiety. Eating disorder. Obsessive compulsive disorder. Alcohol history. Cognition. Obstetric history. Gynaecological history. Sexual history. Paediatric history. Geriatric history. Anaesthesia. Preoperative assessment. Procedures. Epidural. Bronchoscopy. Gastroscopy. Colonoscopy. Barium enema. Operations. Medications. Laparoscopic appendicectomy. GTN spray. Post-myocardial infarction. Diabetes. Driving following seizures. Medications. Warfarin. Combined oral contraceptive pill (COCP). Sun protection. HIV counselling. Patients. Breaking bad news. Dealing with an angry relative. Blood transfusion in a Jehovah's witness patient. Communicating with colleague making persistent errors. Prescribing. Heart failure. Neck of femur fracture. Non-ST elevation myocardial infarction. Asthma. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Author BiographyFarhana Akter is a foundation year 2 trainee in the South Thames Foundation School. She has a keen interest in medical education and has extensive teaching experience with formal teaching qualifications. She is due to commence core surgical training in the London Deanery and will continue her interest in medical education with a focus on teaching surgical specialities at an undergraduate and postgraduate level. Farhana Akter is a foundation year 2 trainee in the South Thames Foundation School. She has a keen interest in medical education and has extensive teaching experience with formal teaching qualifications. She is due to commence core surgical training in the London Deanery and will continue her interest in medical education with a focus on teaching surgical specialities at an undergraduate and postgraduate level.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.