All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive coverage of key topics for the FFICM OSCE examination, based on actual exam questions and modelled to the curriculum.
- Author BiographyRaj Nichani is a Consultant in Critical Care and Anaesthesia at the Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Brendan McGrath is a Consultant in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine at the University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust, and an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Brendan McGrath,Raj Nichani
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note97 b/w illus. 29 colour illus. 58 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.38
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £8.39Trending at £8.46
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £8.88Trending at £9.53
- £8.44Trending at £9.65
- £6.86Trending at £7.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.