All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.28
- £43.61Trending at £49.87
- £11.00Trending at £13.96
- £8.31Trending at £9.93
- £11.00Trending at £11.79
- £10.75Trending at £12.20
- £10.71Trending at £13.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book surveys the physics of small clusters of particles undergoing vibrations.
- Author(s)G. F. Bertsch,R. A. Broglia
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byP. V. Landshoff,David R. Nelson,S. Weinberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.