CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionOsip Mandelstam, who died anonymously in a Siberian transit-camp in 1938, is now generally considered to be among the four or five greatest Russian poets of the twentieth century. This title represents Mandelstam's major poetic themes and his thought on literature, language and culture, and the work and place of the poet.
- Author BiographySidney Monas is Professor Emeritus of Slavic Languages and History at the University of Texas at Austin.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication25/06/1977
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated bySidney Monas
- Foreword bySidney Monas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.