Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number658
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight225 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byYongwon Choi
- Table Of ContentsThe Role of Bone Marrow Edema and Lymphangiogenesis in Inflammatory-Erosive Arthritis.- Activation of gdT Cells By Bisphosphonates.- Identification of cell cycle-arrested osteoclast precursors in vivo.- Megakaryocyte-Bone Cell Interactions.- Regulation of osteoblast differentiation by Runx2.- Communication between EPHRINB2 and EPHB4 Within the Osteoblast Lineage.- The unexpected link between osteoclasts and the immune system.- NFATc1 in inflammatory and musculoskeletal conditions.- Novel functions of RANK(L) signaling in the immune system.- Eph and ephrin interactions in bone.- How do bone cells secrete proteins?- Regulation of osteoclast apoptosis by Bcl-2 family protein Bim and Caspase-3.- Regulation of bone formation and immune cell development by Schnurri proteins.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.