All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* * Provides details on the full variety of diagnostic and therapeutic osteopathic procedures that can be applied to horses.
- Author BiographyAnthony Pusey, an osteopath of international renown, has been instrumental in establishing the role of osteopathy in the treatment of animals. Qualifying from the British School of Osteopathy in London in 1971, he developed a large human osteopathic practice whilst also forging links with veterinary practices where he treated horses from the top echelons of the horse world, including Olympic competitors of many different nations. He also treated the horses of the Household Cavalry, The Royal Mews and Windsor Castle. He lectured nationally and internationally, as well as developing a Master of Science degree in the application of osteopathy in the treatment of animals. This book is a distillation of over 35 years of his work in this field. Julia Brooks MSc DO qualified from the British School of Osteopathy in 1983, before joining Anthony Pusey in a practice that encompassed both human and animal osteopathy. She has lectured nationally and internationally at postgraduate level, and has been involved in Masters programmes and postgraduate diplomas in both the development stages and as an external examiner for the University of Wales. Annabel Jenks DO, ND is an osteopath with over 25 years' experience. She has a private practice in Essex, UK, treating a full spectrum of patients both human and equine, from Pony Club to Olympian. She graduated from The British College of Osteopathic Medicine in London, where she has been a governor since 1997. She is a faculty member on the Masters Degree in Animal Osteopathy at the University of Wales. She has previously ridden in all disciplines but now concentrates on dressage, training and competing with her own horses, from novice through to advanced level.
- Author(s)Annabel Jenks,Anthony Pusey,Julia Brooks
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1 g
- Width220 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £25.39Trending at £26.98
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.91Trending at £18.14
- £27.26Trending at £29.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.