All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOsteoporosis is a worldwide epidemic. You might not even know you've got it until you fracture a bone. But it doesn't need to happen to you - osteoporosis is treatable and preventable. This book shows you how. It lets you find out why there aren't any symptoms, how to tell if you've got it, how to avoid it and how to boost bone health.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Glenville is a Fellow of The Royal Society of Medicine, a registered member of the Nutrition Society, a psychologist, author and broadcaster. She is recognised as the UK's leading nutritionist specialising in women's health. She is the author of 8 other internationally bestselling books, many of which have become the standard reference books for practitioners and have sold over 500,000 copies worldwide. These include: The New Natural Alternatives to HRT, Fat Around the Middle, Healthy Eating for the Menopause, and Natural Alternatives to Dieting.
- Author(s)Marilyn Glenville
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Weight428 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- patti_anit21 Jun, 2017by
The book was for my mum and she seems to like it and it tells you everything that you need to know and yes it is a great book and a great buy and good value for money.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.82Trending at £14.99
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.