All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprises eighteen essays on topics ranging from Contemporary Art and the Plight of Its Public and the flat-bed picture plane to reflections on Picasso, Rauschenberg, Rodin, de Kooning, Pollock, Guston, and Jasper Johns.
- Author BiographyLeo Steinberg is the Benjamin Franklin Professor Emeritus of the History of Art at the University of Pennsylvania. His books include The Sexuality of Christ in Renaissance Art and in Modern Oblivion and Encounters with Rauschenberg, both published by the University of Chicago Press, as well as Michelangelo's Last Paintings and Leonardo's Incessant Last Supper.
- Author(s)Leo Steinberg
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note295 halftones
- Weight1004 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.92
- £11.24Trending at £14.99
- £11.63Trending at £13.10
- £14.55Trending at £16.41
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
- £15.48Trending at £15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.