Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.65
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionHow do I know whether there are minds besides my own? This accessible introduction provides an historical overview, and an investigation of the views of contemporary philosophers on one of the most important problems in philosophy.
- Author BiographyAnita Avramides is Lecturer and Fellow at St Hilda's College, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Anita Avramides
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2000
- Series TitleProblems of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.