All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie is working on her book Other People's Marriages but Kate and Toby who volunteered to be case studies are beginning to tire of the intrusive scrutiny. As affairs, people coming out and divorces ensue, Annie finds that her project has been the catalyst for a monumental mid-life crisis.
- Author BiographyShane Watson writes a regular column for the SUNDAY TIMES STYLE section and EASY LIVING. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Shane Watson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/02/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/07/2007
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.92
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.48Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.