All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThe most significant US anthology of innovative poetries from the UK and Ireland in over 25 years.
- Author BiographyRICHARD CADDEL is a director of the Basil Bunting Poetry Centre, University of Durham, editor of Pig Press, author of three collections of poetry including Larksong Signal (1997), and editor of Basil Bunting: Complete Poems (1994). PETER QUARTERMAIN is Professor of English, University of British Columbia, author of Disjunctive Poetics: From Gertrude Stein and Louis Zukofsky to Susan Howe (1992) and Basil Bunting: Poet of the North (1990), and editor of Dictionary of Literary Biography: American Poets, 1880 - 1945 (1986).
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note9 figs.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPeter Quartermain,Richard Caddel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.