Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough Jabem is one of the best-documented languages in Melanesia (at least in Jabem and German), there is little material available in English. This translation of Otto Dempwolff's grammar now adds a comprehensive overview and data-rich synthesis of Jabem grammar.
- Author BiographyJoel Bradshaw is the author of several articles on tonogenesis and on verb serialization in Jabem and Numbami. Francisc Czobor, fluent in German and English, is senior research scientist at the Cantacuzino Institute in Bucharest, Romania.
- Author(s)Otto Dempwolff
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2005
- Series TitleOceanic Linguistics Special Publication
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 32
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Edited byFrancisc Czobor,Joel Bradshaw
- Translated byJoel Bradshaw,Francisc Czobor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.