CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £23.27
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionStructured around four case studies, this volume examines how the Ottoman Army was able to evolve and maintain a high level of overall combat effectiveness, despite the primitive nature of the Ottoman State during the First World War. It is intended for students of the First World War, military history and strategic studies in general.
- Author BiographyLt. Col. Edward J. Erickson, US Army (retired) has a Ph.D. from the University of Leeds. He is the author of three books and numerous articles on the Ottoman Army during the early twentieth century.
- Author(s)Edward J. Erickson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleMilitary History and Policy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.