All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe zany, the cute, and the interesting saturate postmodern culture, dominating the look of its art and commodities as well as our ways of speaking about the ambivalent feelings these objects often inspire. In this study Ngai offers an aesthetic theory for the hypercommodified, mass-mediated, performance-driven world of late capitalism.
- Author BiographySianne Ngai is Professor of English at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Sianne Ngai
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width145 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £17.24Trending at £17.58
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.