Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionDaly explores the central meaning of the notion of land in the determination of Aboriginal rights with particular reference to the landmark Delgamuukw case that occupied the British Columbia courts from 1987 to 1997.
- Author BiographyRichard Daly is an independent anthropologist who now lives in Norway.
- PrizesShort-listed for Harold Adams Innis Prize, Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Science 2006 (Canada).
- Author(s)Richard Daly
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2005
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note39 b&w illustrations, 6 maps
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.