All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £25.29Trending at £30.52
- £4.89Trending at £6.98
- £4.50Trending at £5.99
- £2.81Trending at £2.98
- £6.04Trending at £6.98
- £2.80Trending at £3.14
- £2.60Trending at £4.07
About this product
- DescriptionReflects the love and support that parents were able to provide to their kids not only during their cancer treatment, but in the unexpected New Normal life after treatment. This book explains situations such as: the need for continued visits to the doctor; the importance of observing healthy habits; and how to be helpful around the house.
- Author BiographyAlex, Emily, and Anna Rose Silver are siblings and the authors of Our Mom Is Getting Better. They live in Northborough, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Alex Silver,Anna Rose Silver,Emily Silver
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Content Notefully illustrated in colour
- Weight299 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.