All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the connections between the presence of energy natural resources in a particular region and the development of local nationalism. This title focuses on those cases when such nationalism leads to secession attempts. It presents research based on eight case studies: Bolivia, Sudan, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Iran, Angola, and Nigeria.
- Author BiographyStefano Casertano earned his Ph.D. in International Politics at Potsdam University in Germany in 2011, and joined the Brandenburg Institute for Society and Security of Potsdam, specializing in energy and international relations. Since 2009, he has taught international relations at Potsdam University.
- Author(s)Stefano Casertano
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.