All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at aging in America, weaving together personal stories with medical information to trace exactly how social and health care policies are affecting daily lives. This book addresses such topics as healthy aging and independent living; mental impairment brought on by Alzheimer's, other dementias, and depression; and women as caregivers.
- Author BiographyJudith Steinberg Turiel, a freelance medical writer with an Ed.D. from Harvard, is author of Beyond Second Opinions: Making Choices about Fertility Treatment (1998) and coauthor of Preventing Preterm Birth: A Parent's Guide (1988). She was research liaison for DES Action, worked with the Coalition for the Medical Rights of Women, and currently serves on the Board of Directors for LifeLong Medical Care in Berkeley, CA.
- Author(s)Judith Steinberg Turiel
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note17 figures
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.