Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- Description'Our schools suck'. This is how many young people of color call attention to the kind of public education they are receiving. By showing that young people are deeply committed to education but often critical of the kind of education they are receiving, this book highlights the dishonesty of public claims that they do not value education.
- Author BiographyJeanne Theoharis is Professor of Political Science at Brooklyn College, City University of New York and co-editor (with Komozi Woodard) of Groundwork: Local Black Freedom Movements (NYU Press). Gaston Alonso is Professor of Political Science at Brooklyn College of the City University of New York. Noel S. Anderson is Professor of Political Science at Brooklyn College of the City University of New York. Celina Su is Professor of Political Science at Brooklyn College of the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Celina Su,Gaston Alonso,Jeanne Theoharis,Noel S. Anderson
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.