All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the methodology of Scholarly Personal Narrative writing for marginalized, underrepresented, and disappeared students at all levels of higher education.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Nash has been a professor in the College of Education and Social Services, University of Vermont, Burlington, for 44 years. Since 1996 he has published 13 books, several of them national award winners, along with over 100 articles, numerous book chapters, and several book reviews. In 2003 he was named the Official University Scholar in the Social Sciences and the Humanities at the University of Vermont, only the third faculty member in the history of the College of Education and Social Services to be so honored. Sydnee Viray is a highly respected student services administrator at the University of Vermont. She is a social worker, consultant/scholar in the areas of diversity and inclusion and financial management for mission-driven non-profits and for government bodies. She has spent the last 10 years as a community social worker advocating for, and with, economically and racially marginalized community members. She is currently a Scholarly Personal Narrative writing co-instructor (with Robert) at UVM.
- Author(s)Robert J. Nash,Sydnee Viray
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number446
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight300 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.