All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionCover copy [front cover] 'a remarkable and timely book' Philip Pullman [back cover] 'Dinah Birch's Our Victorian Education is a remarkable and timely book.
- Author BiographyDinah Birch is a Professor of English Literature at Liverpool University. Her work on Victorian literature includes Ruskin's Myths (1988), Ruskin on Turner (1990), and John Ruskin: Selected Writings (2004). She writes regularly for the Times Literary Supplement and the London Review of Books, and is General Editor of a forthcoming revised edition of the Oxford Companion to English Literature.
- Author(s)Dinah Birch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Manifestos
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight286 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.