All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated scrapbook that will make it easy for bliss- filled, overwhelmed newlyweds to create a book of their first wedded memories. From first-date impressions, to how he 'popped the question' and more, this scrapbook allows brides to capture the memories in a truly wonderful way.
- Author BiographyAs a founding editor of Martha Stewart Weddings, and a celebrations expert, Darcy Miller has thrown parties for occasions ranging from a first birthday to a golden anniversary. Known for her ingenuity, creativity, and distinctive drawings, Darcy has helped plan dozens of high-profile events for celebrities including Drew Barrymore, Blake Lively, Martha Stewart, and Kate Spade-but her favorite fetes are the ones she's hosted for her husband and three daughters at home in New York City.
- Author(s)Darcy Miller
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2005
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £4.05Trending at £5.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £8.30Trending at £11.26
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £9.62Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.