Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionDelves into how we come to terms with ourselves, with other people, and with the world in general. This book aims to describe the scope and limits for how we can be seen to think, learn, understand, and remember - but not to explain such behavior by recourse to hypothetical inner entities.
- Author(s)Frank Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight348 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.