Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Bradley C. S. Watson brings together some of America's leading constitutional scholars to reflect on the meaning and significance of 'originalism' in constitutional interpretation and politics. The book brings the subject of constitutional interpretation down from the clouds, showing its relationship to the concerns of the citizen.
- Author BiographyBradley C. S. Watson holds the Philip M. McKenna Chair in American and Western Political Thought at Saint Vincent College and is author or editor of many books, including Civic Education and Culture, Civil Rights and the Paradox of Liberal Democracy, The West at War, and Living Constitution, Dying Faith: Progressivism and the New Science of Jurisprudence.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBradley C. S. Watson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.