CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionShows how to enable and support individuals on the autism spectrum to participate, to the maximum extent possible, in the community around them. This book presents a framework for identifying the areas where an individual with ASD may need support to participate more fully and successfully in community activities.
- Author(s)Amy Bixler Coffin,Jill Hudson
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.