All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.80Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA young mother cracks and strangles her philandering, gambling husband then confesses her crime to Masako, the closest of her colleagues. Masako agrees to assist her and seeks the help of the co-workers to dismember and dispose of the body. This story shows how the desperate desire for freedom can make the most ordinary person do the unimaginable.
- Author BiographyNatsuo Kirino, born in 1951, quickly established a reputation in Japan as one of a rare breed of crime writer whose work goes well beyond the conventional crime novel. This fact has been demonstrated by her winning not only Japan's top mystery award, for Out, but one of its major literary awards, the Naoki Prize for Soft Cheeks. Several of her books have also been turned into movies. Out is the first of her novels to appear in English.
- Author(s)Natsuo Kirino
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- Out-of-print date27/02/2007
- Weight269 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.