Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionA study of how Chicana writers have explored the subjugation of Chicanas. The first section focuses on inequitable gendered power relations. Next, the author looks at suggested solutions to gender problems. Finally, the relationship between Chicanas and other minority feminist writers is explored.
- Author BiographyPHILLIPA KAFKA is Professor Emerita of English and Former Director of Women's Studies at Kean University. Her previous books include (Un)Doing the Missionary Position: Gender Asymmetry in Contemporary Asian American Women's Writing (Greenwood, 1997) and The Great White Way: African American Women Writers and American Success Mythology (1993).
- Author(s)Phillipa Kafka
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleContributions in Women's Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.184
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight475 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.