Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £15.59Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a philosophical meditation on the problem of evil. This title uses the Genesis story of the Fall as the starting point for a profound articulation of the human condition. It shows us that evil expresses the rage of a subject who knows both that he is an image of an infinite God and that he must die.
- Author BiographyPaul W. Kahn is Robert W. Winner Professor of Law and the Humanities at Yale Law School and Director of the Orville H. Schell, Jr., Center for Human Rights at Yale University. His books include Putting Liberalism in Its Place (Princeton); Law and Love; The Cultural Study of Law; The Reign of Law; and Legitimacy and History .
- Author(s)Paul W. Kahn
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.