Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £11.00Trending at £13.47
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £9.52Trending at £11.98
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £6.48Trending at £7.94
- £6.93Trending at £8.98
- £6.92Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen acclaimed stories from the Booker Prize winning novelist.
- Author BiographyRuth Prawer Jhabvala was born in Germany of Polish parents and came to England in 1939 at the age of twelve. She graduated from Queen Mary College, London University, and married an architect. They lived in Delhi from 1951 to 1975. Since then they have divided their time between Delhi, New York and London. As well as her numerous novels and short stories, in collaboration with James Ivory and Ismail Merchant Ruth Prawer Jhabvala has written scripts for film and television, including A Room with a View and Howards End, both of which are Academy Award winners. She won the Booker Prize for Heat and Dust in 1975, the Neil Gunn International Fellowship in 1978, the MacArthur Foundation Award in 1984 and was made a CBE in the 1998 New Year's Honours List.
- Author(s)Ruth Prawer Jhabvala
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication13/10/2003
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/06/2005
- Weight208 g
- Width129 mm
- Height18 mm
- Spine196 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.