All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.40Trending at £5.41
- £41.84Trending at £53.71
- £23.98Trending at £25.47
- £20.94Trending at £22.27
- £3.50Trending at £6.99
- £8.59Trending at £10.08
- £14.14Trending at £18.25
About this product
- DescriptionDown-home Southern cooking is as much a part of Kentucky's heritage as fine horses or bourbon whiskey. This title includes various recipes for Kentucky specialties such as the Chocolate Almond Torte, Tombstone Pudding, and the Real Hot Brown.
- Author BiographyMarion Flexner (1899-1992) is the author of several books on cooking and entertaining as well as articles for Vogue, Gourmet, and House and Garden.
- Author(s)Marion W. Flexner
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.