All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe brilliant new novel from the critically acclaimed author of Backpack , Baggage , Cuban Heels , Atlantic Shift and Plan B .
- Author BiographyEmily Barr has written columns and travel pieces for the Observer and the Guardian for several years, and her previous novels Backpack, Baggage, Cuban Heels, Atlantic Shift and Plan B were critically acclaimed. She lives in the south of France with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Emily Barr
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/07/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date01/05/2007
- Weight475 g
- Width154 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £4.55Trending at £6.73
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.