All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.78
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionLearn workflow tips, time saving techniques, linear and non-linear theory, cutting techniques, enhancing emotion through music and sound effects, leveling and mastering audio, color correction, and most importantly, the role editing can have on the telling of the story --Publisher's website.
- Author BiographyRoss Hockrow has written and directed six feature films, three short films, and dozens of music videos and commercials. He is co-founder of CineStories which services clients such as SKYPE and Expedia. Ross has taught film theory and editing theory in over 150 cites worldwide, including two 40 city tours. His Out Of Order Tour: Understanding Storytelling and Editing Theory, on which this book is based, was sponsored by numerous high-profile companies such as Adobe, Canon, AJA and more.
- Author(s)Ross Hockrow
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width180 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.