Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.60
- £10.05Trending at £12.97
- £9.59Trending at £10.41
- £10.44Trending at £10.66
- £9.52Trending at £11.97
- £9.67Trending at £9.93
- £8.80Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionMoving through time and space, Out of Peel Tree unfolds the patterns of an Appalachian sensibility that reverberate everywhere: a fatalism balanced by humour and flinty, hard-won hope, an appreciation for the surprises of the everyday, and a search for love and home amid strange and familiar places and people.
- Author BiographyLaura Long has received a James Michener Fellowship, James River Writers Award, Donald Barthelme Fellowship, PEN-Texas Award, Virginia Center for Creative Arts fellowships, and has published in magazines including The Southern Reviewand Shenandoah. She is the author of two books of poems, Imagine a Door and The Eye of Caroline Herschel: A Life in Poems. She teaches at Lynchburg College in Virginia, USA and has taught in numerous community and university settings in Austin, Houston, and far west Texas.
- Author(s)Laura Long
- PublisherWest Virginia University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMorganstown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Virginia University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.