CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.11
- £20.99Trending at £22.48
About this product
- Author(s)John B. Lyon
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Directions in German Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight448 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Displacement and German Realism / Chapter 1: Place and Displacement in Berlin, 1848-1900 / Chapter 2: Wilhelm Raabe and Modernity: Realism's Trajectory of Place / Chapter 3. Dynamic Places in Theodor Fontane's Irrungen Wirrungen / Chapter 4. Allegorical Place in Gottfried Keller's Martin Salander / Conclusion. Place Today: Politics and Humanity / Bibliography / Index
- Author BiographyJohn Lyon is Associate Professor in the Department of German at the University of Pittsburgh, USA. He is the author of Crafting Flesh, Crafting Self: Violence and Identity in Early 19th Century German Literature (Bucknell University Press, 2006).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.