CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.48Trending at £13.99
- £15.13Trending at £15.52
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
- £10.68Trending at £12.39
- £10.22Trending at £10.91
- £4.21Trending at £5.82
- £9.01Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the reader on a tour of the bizarre ideas of modern physics, including alternatives to the Big Bang, parallel universes, and an imaginary trip to the other side of the black hole.
- Author BiographyStephen Webb works in Learning and Teaching Solutions at the Open University, England, and is the author of WHERE IS EVERYBODY? (Copernicus Books, 2002.)
- Author(s)Stephen Webb
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/05/2004
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note221 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight670 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.