CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionTake a management journey to the heart of the restructuring of SN Brussels Airlines, sharing the dos and don'ts of Jean-Frederic Mognetti's three years of hands-on experience as restructuring catalyst to the company.
- Author BiographyFormer MBA Director at the Paris EAP-ESCP Business School and Professor at HEC, Jean-Frederick Mognetti is a well-respected academic and consultant who has helped organisations across the world to achieve sustainable turnarounds and to grow organically. Mognetti is in high demand for his hands-on strategic expertise and his no-nonsense advice. An active consultant to CEOs and boards, he has blue-chip clients such as Sodexho, DHL, Xerox and Orange as well as fast growing companies. Jean-Frederick is the author of Organic Growth, published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Jean-Frederic Mognetti
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.