All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of the contribution made by women cooks, chefs and food writers to the transformation of British cuisine which began in World War II. It traces the influence of Elizabeth David, Jane Grigson, Marguerite Patten, Madhur Jaffrey, Claudia Roden, Josceline Dimbleby and Prue Leith.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication27/05/1993
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date10/05/2000
- Width185 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byHazel Castell,Kathleen Griffin
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.