All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionShair was born in a small town in what was then Transjordan and dragged himself through school, moved to college in Beirut, then sailed off to America and returned to the Middle East to create a multinational corporate empire. Dar al Handasah was founded in a flat in Beirut and in contemporary times, spans the globe with offices in 37 countries.
- Author BiographyKamal A Shair, one of the most prominent business entrepreneurs of the Middle East, is Chairman of Dar Al-Handasah, the international engineering consultants and architects, which he has built in the last 50 years. Dr Shair was educated at the American University of Beirut, the University of Michigan and Yale University, where he received his PhD. He has been a close observer of the Middle East over the past half century. He served as a senator in Jordan's Upper House of Parliament for 12 years and is currently a trustee of the American University of Beirut.
- Author(s)Kamal Shair,Peter Bartram
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.