All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOut of the Mouth of the Morning brings tales, which have been passed down for hundred of years and fascinated generations, to a new audience. The Celtic lands of Scotland and Ireland have a rich heritage of legend and folklore: this wonderful collection brings myth to life with tales of fairies, giants, proud warriors and extraordinary people
- Author BiographyDavid Campbell was born in Edinburgh and spent his childhood in the story, and song, rich North-East of Scotland where he gained a lifelong passion for the poetry and power of the word. He graduated with honours in English from the University of Edinburgh. He worked in BBC Scotland for many years devising, scripting and directing a wide variety of radio programmes. He has also reviewed books and drama extensively in the Scottish press and published poems and short stories in Scottish literary magazines such as Chapman, Words and Textualities. He co-wrote a children's book The Three Donalds (Scottish Children's Press), wrote two collections of stories (St Andrews Press) and is at present working on a literary ceilidh of the great traveller Duncan Williamson. As a popular ambassador of Scottish lore and literature, he has toured extensively with his repertoire of talks and stories. He currently lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)David Campbell
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.