Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the urban spatial planning of the 1950 Group Areas Act that achieved, in the built environment of Cape Town, the racial separatism of apartheid.
- Author BiographyJohn Western is Professor of Geography at Syracuse University and author of A Passage to England: Barbadian Londoners Speak of Home (1992).
- Author(s)John Western
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note35 black-and-white photos, 14 examples of line art, 28 maps.
- Weight485 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Foreword byRobert Coles
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.